Tuesday, August 17, 2010

At this early hour

There is a goal we all have, it is one we never give up on even if we do fail multiple times.  Will you ever reach it?  Will you ever become that person you want to find?

My Mother has always taught me growing up that I need to be the person I want to find, keep all of the standards I want them to keep and have all of the characteristics I wish for them to have.  There have been times in my life when I doubted there was even anyone out there for me and like we all must do at some point in our lives, I went through trials that, in the end, helped my foundation become stronger and my standards even higher.  When the new year began (2010) I started changing.  I was tired of failing, I was tired of wasting my precious time on people who I knew were not meant to be with me for more than a moment.  I was brutally disappointed in my choices and eventually got to the point that I was done trying and I was ready to wait, and to wait patiently for the right time and the right place.  I was beginning to wait for the One Guy that would change my life and existance forever.  I realized quickly after my new beginning, I was ready for God to allow me the opportunity to be worthy of having such a gift in my life.  So I began working, and truly becoming more like the person I wanted to find. 

This is really where the story begins.  Once I put my feet back down on the path I had once lost site of, I knew where I wanted to be, so I started walking with my head held high, looking straight ahead, never questioning my abilities to reach my destination.